- CEO Scheduling and Support
- Office Operations Management
- Board Liaison
- Finance and Budget Administration
- Event Coordination and Logistics
- North Georgia College
- Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
- Ministry Education, Administrative Assistant
- New Student Orientation and Housing, Coordinator to the Associate Dean of Students
- Member, United Way of the Midlands Women in Philanthropy
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Mentor, Stephen Ministries
Jennifer “Jan” M. Guerry
Jan grew up in Columbia, South Carolina. She has lived in Augusta, Athens and Dahlonega, GA.
When she joined South Carolina Power Team in 2006, Jan’s initial responsibilities were to support the project management team. Over the past thirteen years, she has increased her scope to include event management and coordination for the Economic Development Review, as well as administrating grant initiatives and supporting key corporate events.
Jan has a passion for animals and for many years worked closely with a local Retired Racing Greyhound Rescue and Adoption group. She is a member of Trenholm Road United Methodist Church. Jan enjoys traveling, camping, snorkeling and scuba diving.
Jan and Sam have two children, Jennifer and Christopher, and three grandchildren. They have enjoyed vacationing regularly on St. John in the US Virgin Islands for many years.
Things other people say about Jan …
she has an incredible sense of humor and makes others feel important.
Jan loves …
the outdoors and volunteering her time to community projects.
Her most precious time is …
with her family and friends.
Interesting facts …
she has a flair for creative design and interiors.
Who Jan was back then …
a dedicated runner.