Each year, the South Carolina Power Team hosts select stakeholders, partners and allies in the economic development community for the Economic Development Review (EDR), a two-and-half day conference held in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
This signature event is attended by more than 200 professionals and provides leading edge information on:
- initiatives the South Carolina Power Team is implementing in the pursuit of expanding, retaining, and recruiting new industry to South Carolina
- key topics in the industry
- success stories from existing or new industry announcements
- education on community preparedness
- invitee organizations are selected based on economic development impact and involvement