The South Carolina Power Team is dedicated to serving the communities of our cooperative members. In keeping with this mission, we invest in groups and organizations committed to our local communities and the economic growth of South Carolina.
We partner with cooperative-served communities across the state on:
Now, more than ever, communities must provide workforce solutions to existing and potential employers. From talent pipeline preparedness to implementation, our team is here each step of the way to help your community realize its potential.
- Stakeholder facilitation
- Employer Engagement
- Awareness & Marketing Campaigns
- Program Design & Development
- Data Gathering & Analysis
- Ongoing statewide labor study
We recognize that every community faces unique challenges that require unique training solutions. We have several work- shop topics that we customize to provide you with what you need and if you don’t see what you need, we’ll build it for you!
- Economic Development
- Leadership Development
- Elected Official Workshops
- Board of Directors Development
- Team Building
- Community Branding & Outreach
Most communities and organizations find designing their future exciting, yet daunting. Having a solutions-based plan can alleviate the fear of the unknown. Whether you need a planning retreat or a strategic plan overhaul, the South Carolina Power Team is here to help.
- One-Year Work Plans
- Organizational Management
- Community Assessments
- Community Conversations
The South Carolina Power Team is committed to assisting the rural communities of South Carolina as they prepare for future growth. We offer several unique resources aimed at better positioning communities in the eyes of site selectors and prospects.
- Site Advancement Fund
- Cooperative Recruitment & Expansion Fund (CoRE)
- Site Readiness Fund (SRF)
- Professional Development Scholarships
- Sites, Parks & Buildings Database